Social Responsibility We strongly believe in contributing to the society and helping the poor, needy and underprivileged sections of the society. We believe that each one of us can do something for the society in our own way.
We extend our support through donations to the following causes:
- Community services through Lions Club Jodhpur Boranada(visit http://www.lionsboranada.com/community.html for detailed information) Mr. Subramani Viswanathan is a Charter Member (founder member) of Lions Club Jodhpur Boranada, which is dedicated for various social causes. He is the Charter Treasurer and current treasurer of the club. He is the co-ordinator for Blood donation camps and Medical camps organised by this club. 1. Help to Thalassemic Patients - financial, medicines, BT sets, arrangement of blood, food. 2. Blood Donation Camps 3. Medical Camps in villages 4. Encouraging rural students 5. Medical Diagnostic Centre 6. Tree Plantation & Environment Care
- Donations to Narayan Seva Sansthan -- Udaipur. http://www.narayanseva.org/index.php Visit website for detailed information on the social activities taken up by this organization.
- Child Rights and You -- India. http://www.cry.org/index.html Visit website for detailed information on the social activities taken up by this organization.
- Help to other local organizations and individuals, not having registered trusts or websites but requiring genuine help, especially for medical expenses and for providing food and clothes to poor people.
- Tree planting: We have planted more than 150 trees inside and around our unit. We are taking up the cause further by planting trees in nearby areas where there are possibilities to plant more trees and make the environment better.